Blacc Chyna, Cee Lo, Brooke Bailey, Trinidad James & More Attend Indie Skate Film Premiere [Photos]
Rucuss staffDecember 13, 2012
The Avalon in Hollywood was the place to be Tuesday night.
Celebrities and more than 1,000 skate enthusiasts packed the venue for the premiere of DGK’s indie skate film Parental Advisory. It was also a celebration for the release of the second limited edition timepieces.
Pro-skater and DGK co-owner Stevie Williams hosted the event. Trinidad James, Juicy J, DJ Green Lantern and DJ Justin Credible all performed. Cee Lo Green, YG, DJ Mustard, Too $hort, Brooke Bailey, Blacc Chyna, Drumma Boy, Taz Arnold, Camilla Poindexter, Toccarra, Vanessa Veasley, Lil Neko, Neima and Cena of Pink Dolphin, Benny Cassette were all in attendance.
Check out a few photos of the event below.
Photos via JasmineBrand and VVK
More from Rucuss
- 2 Chainz, Common, Drake, Beyonce & More Sit Courtside at All-Star Game [Photos]
- Pranked: Trinidad James Gets Served By Otis From Martin [Video]
- Lil Twist Sentenced to 1 Year in Jail for Assault [Details]
- Couple Alert: Trinidad James Spotted With a Blonde in Club [Photos]
- K. Michelle, Mimi Faust End Feud & Hug on Stage, Lil Scrappy Turns Himself In [Photos]
- Lil Wayne Defends Lil Twist, Says ‘F**k You’ to Scooter Braun [Video]