Blac Chyna And Tyga Celebrate King Cairo’s 2nd Birthday [Photos]
Rucuss staffOctober 18, 2014
Blac Chyna and Tyga reunited for their son’s birthday party.
The former stripper and Rack City rapper threw their son, King Cairo, a Despicable Me-themed party at their Calabassas estate on Friday. The couple had been on bad terms before their son’s second birthday. It is rumored Tyga is dating 17-year old Kylie Jenner, who was spotted at dinner with a few days before the party.
Chyna posted the photo below with the caption: “My Family ….”
Check out a few more photos from the party below.
Tyga also shared a video from the party on Instagram of Chyna and the partygoers singing “Happy Birthday” to her son. This comes just two days after Chyna posted and deleted a photo of her and Tyga in bed together.
Chyna and Tyga ended their engagement two months ago. He’s been seen with Jenner all over Los Angeles since the summer. Before hopping in bed with Chyna, he was spotted at dinner with Jenner on Wednesday night.
Tyga is either sleeping with both women or he’s getting back with Chyna. Guess, we will have to wait and see out this love triangle unfolds.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Tyga Says He Has a Real Gangsta Relationship With Blac Chyna [Video]
- Blac Chyna and Tyga Celebrate Son’s First Birthday Disney Style [Photos]
- Tyga & Kylie Jenner Break Up Again [Details]
- Tyga Says Drake is ‘Fake,’ Doesn’t Get Along with Nicki Minaj [Details]
- Drake, Tyga, Blac Chyna & Kyle Jenner Caught Being Messy On Instagram
- Watch Kylie Jenner & Tyga In Steamy Short Film [Video]