Blac Chyna & Rob Kardashian Welcome Daughter Dream [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 11, 2016
Blac Chyna is no longer pregnant.
The former stripper and fiancé Rob Kardashian welcomed their first child together. Their baby girl, Dream Renée Kardashian, was born via C-section at 9:18 a.m. on Thursday, weighing 7 lbs., 5 oz.
“She is gorgeous and has tons of hair,” a source told E! News.
Chyna’s longtime friend Amber Rose celebrated the news on social media. “Congratulations to my sister @blacchyna and brother @robkardashian on their lil bundle of joy,” she wrote. “#DreamKardashian #ProudAuntie.” She also shared a photo of Dream.
PEOPLE reported that cameras would roll in the delivery room. That would make sense since the family is part of a reality show enterprise that includes Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Rob & Chyna.
This is Rob’s first child and Chyna’s second following 4-year-old King Cairo from her previous relationship with Tyga.
More from Rucuss
- Blac Chyna Says She’s Done With Rob Kardashian Amid Instagram Hack
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Are Engaged [Details]
- Drake, Tyga, Blac Chyna & Kyle Jenner Caught Being Messy On Instagram
- Rob Kardashian Jokes About Blac Chyna Having His Baby [Details]
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Get Their Own Show
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Celebrate Memorial Day in Vegas