Blac Chyna And Rob Kardashian Are Expecting a Baby, They Already Know the Sex
Rucuss staffMay 8, 2016
Blac Chyna and her fiancé Rob Kardashian are reportedly expecting their first child together.
TMZ reports that Chyna is “several months along” in her pregnancy and that they will make an official announcement on Mother’s Day. This will be Chyna’s second child and Kardashian’s first.
The couple teased the pregnancy with matching posts on Instagram. Both shared a comic photo of Chyna pregnant.
Chyna and Kardashian also know the sex of the baby. But according to E! News, they aren’t planning on sharing the news any time soon. A source said, “They do know the sex of the baby and will reveal it soon enough.”
The source continued, “They are so happy about the news. Chyna wanted another baby and said if it happens, it happens. She’s not done with having babies.”
In 2012, Chyna and ex-fiancé Tyga welcomed King Cairo Stevenson. Tyga is now dating Kardashian’s sister Kyle Jenner.
Last month, Tyga addressed his ex’s relationship with Rob in a series of tweets. “Everybody deserves 2 be happy. What some1 does for their happiness is not my concern, as long as it’s not interfering wit my happiness,” he wrote. “It makes me happy to see the mother of my son happy. My only concern in this situation is my son. I want him in happy environments.”
More from Rucuss
- Blac Chyna Says She’s Done With Rob Kardashian Amid Instagram Hack
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Celebrate Memorial Day in Vegas
- Rob Kardashian Reportedly Drove 20 Hours To Pick Up Blac Chyna
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Get Their Own Show
- Tyga Responds To Blac Chyna And Rob Kardashian’s Engagement
- Rob Kardashian Jokes About Blac Chyna Having His Baby [Details]