Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Celebrate Memorial Day in Vegas
Rucuss staffMay 30, 2016
Blac Chyna is not letting a baby slow up her grind.
The former stripper and her fiancé headed to Las Vegas to host a pool party over the weekend. Chyna hosted the event at the Sky Beach Club at Tropicana Hotel & Casino on Saturday. The twosome arrived with a 20-person entourage around 3 p.m.
The couple is fresh off rumors that they may receive close to $1,000,000 for the first pics of their baby. TMZ reports that the will have to include Rob and Chyna and the pics have to be intimate, along with a sappy interview, “candid” home photos with a sprinkle of Kardashian secrets.
Check out a few photos from the Memorial party below.
After the pool party yesterday’s pool party Chyna headed to New Orleans to host a party on Sunday night at Masquerade with Wild Wayne.
Photos via TheYBF.com
More from Rucuss
- Blac Chyna Says She’s Done With Rob Kardashian Amid Instagram Hack
- Blac Chyna And Rob Kardashian Are Expecting a Baby, They Already Know the Sex
- Rob Kardashian Reportedly Drove 20 Hours To Pick Up Blac Chyna
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Get Their Own Show
- Tyga Responds To Blac Chyna And Rob Kardashian’s Engagement
- Rob Kardashian Jokes About Blac Chyna Having His Baby [Details]