Blac Chyna Debuts ’88 Fin’ Online Boutique [Photos]
Rucuss staffDecember 8, 2013
Blac Chyna is ready to take a leap of faith.
The former King of Diamonds stripper no longer wants to be known as just Tyga’s baby mama. Blac Chyna has added business woman to her resume. She launched her website 88 Fin that showcases clothing that includes colorful skinny jeans, tops, jackets, shoes and accessories.
Chyna’s items range in prices from $30 to $195. She also has an eye lash line in the works. Check out some of Chyna’s pieces below.
Check out Chyna’s up and coming eye lash line below.
If you’re interested in buying Chyna’s gear than head over to 88fin.bigcartel.com.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Her Real Hair [Photos]
- Blac Chyna And Tyga’s Best Friend Girlfriend Have Snapchat War
- Drake, Tyga, Blac Chyna & Kyle Jenner Caught Being Messy On Instagram
- Tyga, Blac Chyna Welcome Baby Boy, Buys $6.5 Million Mansion [Photos]
- Rapper Tyga & Girlfriend Blac Chyna Are Expecting a Child
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Post-Pregnancy Body & Baby King [Photos]
- Blac Chyna And Tyga Celebrate King Cairo’s 2nd Birthday [Photos]
- Say What: Is Meek Mill and Blac Chyna Hooking Up? [Details]
- Tyga Gets Kylie Jenner Tattoo While Blac Chyna Claims He Wants Her Back
- Say What: Did Tyga Give Kylie Jenner Blac Chyna’s Truck?!