Birdman Throws Drink on Lil Wayne at Nightclub [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 15, 2015
Birdman reached his breaking point with Lil Wayne over the weekend.
The Cash Money CEO reportedly dumped a drink on Wayne during an appearance at LIV nightclub in Miami on Sunday. Wayne was on stage, standing next to the DJ booth when a drink was tossed down from a VIP booth above where Birdman was standing.
Sources told TMZ that Birdman did it. But video footage only shows Birdman standing in the balcony, while a confused Wayne looks up in his direction.
Wayne is in the middles of a nasty lawsuit against Cash Money. He’s suing Baby’s company for $51 million and his release from Cash Money. Weezy blames the label for preventing the release of his album Tha Carter V.
Watch footage from the incident below.
More from Rucuss
- Lil Wayne Reportedly To Sue Birdman For Release From Cash Money
- Lil Wayne Wants Off Cash Money Records, Tyga & Pusha T Respond
- Lil Wayne Disses Cash Money at 420 Rally [Details]
- Birdman Responds to Rick Ross’ ‘Idols Become Rivals’ Diss Song
- Lil Wayne Opens Up About Cash Money Lawsuit [Details]
- Birdman Ordered to Present Financial Documents to Lil Wayne [Details]