Birdman Ordered to Present Financial Documents to Lil Wayne [Details]
Rucuss staffSeptember 27, 2016
Lil Wayne is probably feeling a bit optimistic these days.
A judge has reportedly ordered Birdman to share all of his financial records with Weezy. Wayne wants to see Birdman’s books in search of information regarding the $70 million they were set to divide through their $100 million advance from Universal, TMZ reports.
Birdman’s legal team has reportedly presented 20,000 pages of documents. But Wayne’s lawyers believe those are incomplete and don’t provide a full scope of the label’s financial dealings. The report claims Cash Money wasn’t diligent in record keeping for at least two years. When asked about this, Birdman’s attorneys reportedly replied by saying, “It is what it is.”
The judge has given Birdman 30 days to find the records and present them to Wayne.
Wayne is suing Cash Money for $51 million. Weezy also wants out of Cash Money. He’s vowed never to work with Birdman again following their financial fallout.
More from Rucuss
- Lil Wayne Reportedly To Sue Birdman For Release From Cash Money
- Birdman Throws Drink on Lil Wayne at Nightclub [Details]
- Lil Wayne Disses Cash Money at 420 Rally [Details]
- Lil Wayne Opens Up About Cash Money Lawsuit [Details]
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Lil Wayne’s Camp Denies Seizure Caused Concert Cancellation [Details]