Billy Blanks Sells His Mansion For $7.3 Million [Photos]
Rucuss staffFebruary 8, 2012
Billy Blanks made a fortune from his Tae Bo workout tapes in the 1990s.
Blanks bought some lavish things with his fortune. But after his divorce from his wife Gayle of 33 years in 2008, Blanks needed to unload his massive 16,000-square foot Mediterranean-style mansion.
Blanks put it on the market for $11.5 million in 2008. It didn’t sell for that price but he did manage to get it off his hands for $7.3 million. He and his wife made a whopping $5.8 million in profit from the sale.
The mansion boasts seven bedrooms, 12 bathrooms, an indoor basketball court, home theatre, game room, pool, spa and grotto. It’s situated on nearly two acres, with a large cabana with outdoor kitchen and two bedroom guest suite, Zillow reports.
Check out photos of the home below.
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce Ready to Buy Mother Tina Knowles $6 Million Mansion in Houston [Photos]
- Oprah Puts Manhattan Penthouse On the Market [Photos]
- Larsa Pippen Spotted Hanging At Future’s Miami Mansion [Details]
- Check Out Ciara’s Whitney Houston Dance Tribue
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Former NFL Player Eddie George and Taj Are Selling Their Tennessee Mansion [Photos]