Big Tigger Slams Ed Hartwell’s Paternity Request [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 2, 2016
Keisha Knight-Pulliam is going through a very nasty divorce from former NFL player Ed Hartwell.
Knight, who is pregnant, was blindsided by divorce papers from Hartwell last week. And to make matters worse he doesn’t believe the unborn child is his. Hartwell wants a paternity test. It prompted rumors that Pulliam was cheating.
But Pulliam publicly spoke out and said she was not cheating, but that Hartwell was. It was rumored that Pulliam was still seeing her ex Big Tigger. Now Tigger is putting an end to the rumors. On his radio show, he spoke out on the matter.
After denying the baby was his, Tigger gave his opinion of Hartwell.
“I find it incredibly unfortunate that any man would dessert his woman, his pregnant wife,” Tigger said. “Furthermore to do so behind her back while publicly questioning her character by asking for a paternity test to me is corny. That’s my opinion.”
Pulliam married Hartwell less than a year after dating Tigger.
Listen to Tigger talk about Hartwell and Pulliam below.
More from Rucuss
- Big Tigger Hits the Red Carpet With Lisa Wu For Her Birthday [Photos]
- Ed Hartwell Files For Divorce From Keisha Knight Pulliam, Wants Paternity Test
- Janet Jackson Splits with Husband Wissam Al Mana [Details]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- Tiny Wants T.I. to ‘Come Back’ [Details]
- Larsa Pippen Spotted Hanging At Future’s Miami Mansion [Details]