Big Tigger Hits the Red Carpet With Lisa Wu For Her Birthday [Photos]
Rucuss staffJanuary 24, 2016
Ex-Real Housewives of Atlanta star Lisa Wu threw herself a birthday party Saturday night and surprised some folks with a certain guest.
Wu made sure that V103 host Big Tigger was on the guest list. Sure, it all could be an innocent gesture, but some think otherwise. You see, earlier this week Wu’s ex-husband Ed Hartwell got married to Tigger’s ex Keshia Knight Pulliam.
So we’re sure plenty of eyes were popped out when they saw Wu and Tigger posing together on the red carpet at Varasano’s Pizzeria in Atlanta.
While folks are congratulating Hartwell and Pulliam on their marriage, many are wondering how and why it seemed to happen so fast. Pulliam was in a relationship with Tigger less than a year ago.
Pulliam revealed she was married earlier this week on her podcast, Kandidly Keisha. The former Cosby Show star surprised family and friends who “had no clue they were coming to a wedding on New Year’s Eve.
Hartwell joined her on the podcast and shared his feelings on the special day saying, “Both [of] our dreams came true that day. We have an amazing time together.”
This is the first marriage for the 36-year old and is the second for Hartwell. He shares a son with Wu.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Big Tigger Slams Ed Hartwell’s Paternity Request [Details]
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Kiss, Hold Hands at Pre-Grammy Party [Details]
- Elle Varner on Boyfriend Iman Shumpert: ‘I’m Glad I’m Not Hiding It Anymore’
- Ed Hartwell Files For Divorce From Keisha Knight Pulliam, Wants Paternity Test
- NFL Player Orlando Scandrick Hides His Girlfriend Draya in Nosebleed Seat! [Photo]