Big Sean Talks Ariana Grande Relationship & New Album [Video]
Rucuss staffSeptember 29, 2014
Big Sean and Ariana Grande’s relationship appears to be getting serious.
But you won’t hear Big Sean confirm or deny it. The G.O.O.D. Music rapper remains coy about his relationship with Grande. But he did mention the singer during an interview with Ryan Seacrest.
“I like to keep my personal life personal,” Big Sean said. “But I am going to tell you this: That Ariana is very, very special. She’s very special to me. Everything she has going on is good with her, everything I have going on is good with me, everything between me and her is good, and I’m just going to leave it at that.”
Big Sean is preparing to release his third album. He describes the follow-up to 2013′s Hall of Fame as “darker” and “intense.”
“I’m just in straight beast mode. I’m not angry, but I’m passionate,” Big Sean said. “I’m just going in to the best of my ability on every single beat—not lagging, not cutting anything short, giving it 110 percent, going for blood.”
He confirmed that he is still signed to G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam, and that Roc Nation is handling his management. “I wanted to try something new on the business side of things,” he said.
In addition to Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean will also be featured on Lil Wayne’s Tha Carter V. “Check out Tha Carter V. Check out his interview below.
More from Rucuss
- Prince’s Estate Rejects Jay Z’s Bid for Unreleased Music Catalog [Details]
- Couple Alert: Ariana Grande And Big Sean Spotted Holding Hands [Details]
- Tiny Wants T.I. to ‘Come Back’ [Details]
- Rapper Big Sean Opens Up About His Girlfriend: ‘I Got Something Special’ [Video]
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Foxy Brown Sheds Tears, Talks About Jay-Z, Stolen Weave & Summer Jam Rumors [Video]