Big Sean And Naya Rivera Call Off Engagement [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 10, 2014
Big Sean and Naya Rivera are not getting married.
The Beware rapper has called off their wedding. Sean’s rep confirmed the news to Us Weekly on Wednesday. Sean was the one who called off the wedding.
“After careful thought and much consideration, Sean has made the difficult decision to call the wedding off,” his rep said in a statement. “The recent rumors and accusations reported by so called or fake sources are simply untrue. Sean wishes Naya nothing but the best and it is still his hope that they can continue to work through their issues privately. We will not be commenting again on this matter.”
Star Magazine reported that Sean cheated on Rivera, but his rep denied the allegations. “Sean did not cheat on Naya and the allegations are 100% false and untrue,” the rep said.
The night before announcing their split, Sean attended a Dodgers game with Rivera’s brother, while a solo Rivera stepped out to the Marie Claire Fresh Faces party in West Hollywood. Rivera has also unfollowed Sean on Twitter.
Either before or after she unfollowed Sean, Rivera tweeted he stole a Rolex from her house.
Sean allegedly gave Rivera the watch he bought himself ‘when he first made it big’ to wear. He simply took it back after the split.
The couple got engaged last October after six months of dating.
More from Rucuss
- Big Sean Fondles Stripper After Confirming Relationship With Naya Rivera! [Photo]
- Naya Rivera Marries Actor Ryan Dorsey [Details]
- Couple Alert: Big Sean Goes Public With New Girlfriend Naya Rivera [Photos]
- Beware of Bootleg Ciroc: There Ain’t No Watermelon Flavor Man! [Details]
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Yasiel Puig Does The Worm To Celebrate NL West Title, Team Jumps In Pool [Video]