Big Freedia Ordered To Live In A Halfway House [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 9, 2016
Bounce music queen Big Freedia has been ordered to live in a halfway house.
A federal judge made the decision after Freedia repeatedly tested positive for illegal drugs. According to The New Orleans Advocate, Freedia tested positive for weed in April and May and positive for weed and methamphetamines in June.
Freedia must now stay at a halfway house until sentencing August 11th. She must continue to submit to random drug tests. Freedia pleaded guilty in March to felony theft of nearly $35,000 in Section 8 housing vouchers.
Freedia faces a maximum 10-year sentence and $250,000 fine.
More from Rucuss
- Big Freedia Pleads Guilty To Federal Theft Charge
- Janet Jackson Splits with Husband Wissam Al Mana [Details]
- Gucci Mane Proposes to Keyshia Ka’oir at Atlanta Hawks Game [Video]
- Mariah Carey’s Camp Blames Producers for New Year’s Performance
- Tyrese Says He’s Not Apologizing For Calling Obese People ‘Fat & Nasty!’ [Details]
- Big Tigger Slams Ed Hartwell’s Paternity Request [Details]