Big Ang’s ‘Miami Monkey’ Reportedly Receives More Than 15 Health Violations
Rucuss staffNovember 3, 2013
Mob Wives star Angela ‘Big Ang’ Raviola appears to be more focused on her reality show than the cleanliness of her South Beach bar, Miami Monkey.
Florida state restaurant inspectors visited the bar that is featured on a reality show of the same name in September. The bar, which is owned by Big Ang and managed by her daughter Raquel, was hit with 25 health violations, including five mandating an immediate fix.
According to Gossip Extra, a follow-up inspection has been ordered to make sure the violations are fixed.
Among the Miami Monkey violations: Raw meat sitting on top of ready-to-eat food; mold in the ice machine and around the soda nozzles; toxic substance stored near food; cutting boards so dirty they could no longer be cleaned properly; and overly-concentrated dish-washing detergent.
The Miami Monkey show airs at 10 p.m. Thursdays on VH1.
Photos via Examiner.com and VH1.com
More from Rucuss
- Mob Wives: Big Ang Before Plastic Surgery! [Photos]
- Mob Wives: Ramona Rizzo Linked to Robbery And Kidnapping
- Jim Jones Tattoos Chrissy’s Face On His Arm [Photo]
- LaLa Anthony Shows Off Her 60-Day-Fitness Bikini Body [Photos]
- Funniest Twitter Reactions To Love & Hip Hop New York Premiere
- Strike! Love & Hip Hop New York Cast Bring Production to a Halt Over Money [Details]