Beyonce’s Sister Solange Says Leave Her & Her Natural Hair Alone! [Details]
Rucuss staffJune 9, 2012
Beyonce’s sister Solange Knowles is tired of people picking on her hair.
Although Solange is the spokesperson for Carol’s Daughter hair care beauty brand and the company’s “Transitioning Movement Campaign” she has made it clear that she never signed up to represent all women with natural hair.
Solange was having a emotional moment on Friday and after a series of negative comments on Twitter and Instagram, the 25-year old had enough and tweeted her thoughts about the situation.
Some of the negative comments were that her hair was not unique, her hair has been the biggest thing that has happened to her career. Her hair looks unkempt and requires combing and its dry and un-styled (she needs to use twistouts/braidouts to style her hair).
Check out Solange’s Twitter rant below:
More from Rucuss
- Say What: Did Rachel Roy Confirm She’s Jay Z’s Side Chick?!
- Chelsea Handler Makes Fun Of Steve Harvey’s Leaked Memo [Details]
- Nicki Minaj Blasts PARTYNEXTDOOR Over Ghostwriting Insinuations [Details]
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]
- Does Bobbi Kristina Want Plastic Surgery to Boost Her Career? [Details]
- Solange Knowles Straightens Hair For Night at the American Ballet Theatre [Photos]