Beyonce’s Hair Gets Caught in Fan While Singing ‘Halo’ At Montreal Concert [Video]
Rucuss staffJuly 24, 2013
Beyoncé almost had her wig split earlier this week.
Seriously. While in Montreal Monday night on her Mrs. Carter World Tour, Beyonce’s long locks got tangled up in one of the many wind machines that line the stage. The Love On Top singer tried to get loose but was unsuccessful, so her bodyguard Julius and a few others had to step in and cut her hair loose.
Of course, Beyoncé didn’t miss a note of the song. The 31-year-old star, later poked fun at her mishap. She shared a video of the incident on Instagram and even shared a photo with rewritten lyrics to Halo: “I felt my hair was yankiiiiiiin, from the fan that’s always hatiiiiiin.”
Watch the incident below.
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce Debuts Shorter Bob, Beyhive Not Feeling It! [Details]
- Say What: Beyonce Fan Catches the Holy Ghost During Concert! [Video]
- Beyonce Gets Clowned On Social Media For New Bangs [Details]
- Beyonce Ditches Long Wig For Short Hairdo! [Photos]
- Beyonce Ditches Wigs For Braids, Gets Clowned For It [Details]
- Blue Ivy Carter Tired of Being Covered Up, Pulls Back Blanket [Photos]