Beyonce’s Daughter Blue Ivy Looks Like She’s Four, Rocking Timberlands [Photos]
Rucuss staffMarch 25, 2013
Beyoncé had some mommy and daughter time with her baby girl, Blue Ivy, on Sunday.
The two were spotted leaving Buttermilk Channel in Brooklyn. Beyoncé left the wig at home and dressed casually by wrapping her hair in a bun. Blue Ivy rocked two ponytails with her eyes closed and appeared to be sleeping on her mother’s chest. The little toddler wore a pair of jeans, a hoodie and Timberland boots.
Blue’s daddy Jay Z must have had a hand in dressing her because he loves wearing Timberlands every chance he gets.
Blue, who turned one on January 7th, appears to have had a growth spurt. She looks almost as tall as a four-year old.
Bey may want to keep some shoes on Blue’s feet so that her foot size doesn’t get out of hand. We just sayin!
Photos via Beyonce Lite’s Twitter
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Refiles Blue Ivy Trademark to Sell Cosmetics, Strollers [Details]
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Lose Battle to Trademark Blue Ivy’s Name [Details]
- Beyonce, Blue Ivy Spotted Running Errands in New York City [Photos]
- Beyonce, Jay Z & Blue Ivy Visit the Louvre Museum [Photos]
- Beyonce, Jay-Z, Blue Ivy Have Family Lunch In Paris [Photos]
- Beyonce Files Trademark For Two Names After Twins’ Birth [Details]