Beyonce’s Dad Mathew Knowles Remarries, Shares Fourth of July Photos
Rucuss staffJuly 6, 2013
Beyoncé has a new stepmother.
Bey’s father Mathew Knowles, 61, married former model Gena Avery, 48, in Houston on June 30. The nuptials capped off a year and half long engagement. His daughters were both no shows to the ceremony. No word on why Beyonce didn’t show up but Solange is on vacation with her son in Senegal.
This is Mathew’s second marriage. He was married to Tina Knowles for 31 years before they officially divorced in 2011. The couple separated after Mathew father a child with aspiring actress Alexsandra Wright in 2010.
Meanwhile, Beyonce shared some photos from the Independence Day weekend. And it appears the fun began at Jay-Z’s album release party on Wednesday night. Beyoncé posted the photo above on her Tumblr from the party rocking a a grill while Jay sported a large gold chain.
The cake from the Magna Carta Holy Grail album release party. Check out more photos below.
Photos via Tumblr, Bossip and Necole Bitchie
More from Rucuss
- Mathew Knowles Baby Mama Says He Threatened Her, Wants More Child Support [Details]
- Beyonce Ready to Buy Mother Tina Knowles $6 Million Mansion in Houston [Photos]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Mathew Knowles Hit With Second Paternity Suit [Details]
- Gospel Singer Calls Mathew Knowles a Crook! [Details]
- Mother of Mathew Knowles’ Child Heading To Homeless Shelter