Beyonce’s Baby Blue Ivy Gets Customized Shoes from Christian Louboutin!
Rucuss staffMarch 23, 2012
Beyonce wants her daughter Blue Ivy in a pair of red bottoms.
Bey has allegedly asked shoe designer Christian Louboutin to design a one of a kind pair of shoes for her two month old. The shoes will include the coveted red soles, Pinkistheblog reports. The pop star wants her own pair of shoes to match Blue’s pair.
Beyonce has already been spotted in a matching pair of Marc Jacobs ballet flats on March 13. Beyonce wore leopard cat-faced Charlotte Olympia flats ($660) and baby Blue wore gold Little Marc Jacobs mouse slippers ($66).
Blue Ivy Carter is enjoying life as a celebrity baby without even realizing it. We can’t wait to see Blue in her Louboutins!
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce and Jay-Z’s Daughter Blue Ivy Gets $1800 Swarovski Shoes Made For Her [Photo]
- Emily B Once Spent $5,000 On A Pair of Shoes, Shows Off Closet
- Beyonce Makes First Public Appearance Since Giving Birth to Blue Ivy [Photos]
- Beyonce, Blue Ivy Spotted Running Errands in New York City [Photos]
- Beyonce Will Make First Post-Baby Appearance at 40/40 Club Reopening
- Beyonce and Jay-Z at New York Knicks-New Jersey Nets Game [Photos]