Beyonce Writes Open Letter to Michelle Obama
Rucuss staffApril 12, 2012
Beyonce has the utmost respect for the First Lady of the United States Michelle Obama.
Although the Love On Top singer is a huge star she admits in an open letter to Obama that she is one of her role models. She thinks the First Lady is beautiful, intelligent and sophisticated.
Beyonce praised the First Lady for being a strong African-American woman who is a caring mother, loving wife and who always seems to remain humble even under the pressures of living under a microscope.
Read Beyonce’s hand written open letter below:
This letter was posted on Beyonce’s website. She continues to share her personal thoughts and photos on her website.
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce Writes Open Letter to Tina Knowles For Mother’s Day
- Stacey Dash: ‘I Am Disappointed That Governor Romney and Congressman Ryan Did Not Win.’
- French Paper Reports President Obama and Beyoncé Are Having An Affair
- 50 Cent Punches Female Fan, Then Invites Her Onstage to Twerk [Details]
- Beyonce Sings National Anthem Live During Super Bowl Press Conference [Video]
- Michelle Obama Speech: Read The First Lady’s Democratic Convention Speech