Beyonce, Will Ferrell, Jamie Foxx, & More Urge Control in PSA [Video]
Rucuss staffDecember 22, 2012
Dozens of Hollywood’s biggest stars have volunteered their time to record a public service announcement about gun control.
Beyonce, Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz, Chris Rock, Will Ferrell, Jamie Fox, Jennifer Aniston, Carmelo Anthony, Ellen DeGeneres, Chris Paul and many more recorded the PSA entitled, Demand a Plan, in the wake of the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary last week. The stars are asking fans to demand action from lawmakers in an effort to gain better gun regulation to prevent more tragedies.
The PSA was produced by Mayors Against Illegal Guns, which is a coalition of hundreds of U.S. mayors led by Michael Bloomberg of New York and Thomas Menino of Boston. It was released Friday, one week after a 20-year-old gunman opened fire in a Connecticut elementary school, killing 20 first-graders and six staffers.
Watch the PSA below.
More from Rucuss
- Celebrities Show Off Their Christmas Trees
- President Barack Obama and Michelle’s First Dance [Video]
- Rihanna Says Her Vagina is Having A Little More Fun Now [Video]
- Carmelo and LaLa Anthony, Rachel Roy, Anna Wintour & More Attend Vogue & CFDA Awards
- Beyonce, Jamie Foxx, Christina Aguilera & More Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson (Photos)
- Chris Brown Shares First Photo with Daughter Royalty [Details]