Beyonce Wears Antonio Berardi Dress and Jimmy Choo Shoes to Super Bowl Radio Row [Photos]
Rucuss staffFebruary 1, 2013
Beyoncé has stepped up her fashion game during her last few appearances.
And her wigs have been on point as well. Bey is currently rocking a wig that has long, loose curls that swooped to the side. Her latest outfit capped off her fresh new look. Beyoncé wore an orange Antonio Berardi dress that showed off her curves at the Radio Row at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans. She completed the look with a pair of gold Jimmy Choo heals.
Beyoncé was on hand to answers questions with radio stations around the country in anticipation for her Super Bowl XLVII halftime performance at the Mercedes Super Dome on Sunday. Check out photos of her look below.
Watch Beyonce’s interview with Deion Sanders below.
Photos via Because I am Fabulous
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown, Karrueche Tran, Tyga & More Attend Draya’s Birthday Party [Photos]
- Beyonce Sings National Anthem Live During Super Bowl Press Conference [Video]
- Love & Hip Hop: Did Mimi Faust Use Nikko to Boost TV Ratings? [Details]
- Magic Johnson, Mary J. Blige & More Attend LL Cool J’s Wife Simone’s 90s B-Day Bash [Photos]
- Love & Hip Hop: Rashidah Ali Says Mendeecees Harris Has a Tiny Penis! [Video]
- Beyonce on Super Bowl: ‘It Was Gone With the Wind Fabulous’