Beyonce Wants You To Be Part Of Her Superbowl Performance! [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 24, 2012
Diehard Beyoncé fans have the opportunity of a lifetime.
Beyoncé will be performing during Superbowl XLVII, and she needs her fans help. The pop star needs volunteers to be on the field during her halftime show. Bey is looking for volunteer groups of 10 or more to be on the field. The Superbowl game will be held at the Mercedez-Benz Superdome in New Orleans on February 3.
If you are interested in being considered, please read the following requirements below and submit your information.
Each group must have a leader that is at least 21 years old.
Each participant must be at least 16 years old.
Have an understanding of staging and blocking.
Be of sound physical health and capable of vigorous physical activity without assistance, including walking long distances and the ability to run onto & off of the field as directed without stopping (really, we mean run).
Report each day at their scheduled check-in time.
All rehearsals are mandatory. Absence from rehearsal may result in removal from the show.
For more information or to apply click here. Good luck!
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce on Super Bowl: ‘It Was Gone With the Wind Fabulous’
- Beyonce Strips Down to Underwear For GQ Magazine Cover [Photos]
- Beyonce Releases Behind the Scenes Footage of Her GQ Photo Shoot [Video]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]
- Beyonce Ditches Wigs For Braids, Gets Clowned For It [Details]