Beyonce Unveils a Series of Billboards in Times Square [Photos]
Rucuss staffMarch 20, 2012
Beyonce has taking more than six weeks maternity leave to spend time with her baby girl, Blue Ivy.
But the break will officially be over Memorial Day. Beyonce has announced that she will have three intimate shows at Atlantic City’s newest attraction. She will help launch the opening of the $2.4 billion Revel entertainment center on May 25, 26 and 27. The concerts will be held in the smoke-free Revel’s signature performance space, Ovation Hall, which was designed by a team of Cirque du Soleil veterans. Tickets for the shows go on sale on April 6 at 10 a.m.
With the anticipation of the shows, Beyonce’s creative director Matthew Siskin sent word to her fans asking them to show up en masse in Time Square at 5am Tuesday morning for the unveiling of Beyonce’s billboard.
More from Rucuss
- Behind The Scenes of Beyonce’s Atlantic City Concert Series at Revel [Video]
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hit the Beach in St. Barts [Photos]
- New Marijuana Strain in Hollywood Named After Blue Ivy Carter
- Beyonce Lands People’s World’s Most Beautiful Woman!
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Rihanna Shuts Down Roberto Cavalli For Private Shopping in Catsuit [Photos]