Beyonce, Tina Knowles & Gloria Carter Attend Obama Fundraiser [Photos]
Rucuss staffMarch 20, 2012
Beyonce hung out with her mom and mother-in-law in New York City on Monday.
Beyonce attended an intimate cocktail party with her mom, Tina Knowles, and her mother-in-law Gloria Carter at the Verde restaurant at the Greenwich Hotel. It was a fundraiser for President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign.
Tina was a committee member of the event. The event was co-hosted by Robert De Niro, Whoopi Goldberg, Star Jones and Angela Bassett. Ticket price were $5,000 for dinner and a photo with Michelle Obama. For an additional $20,000, you were able to attend a private meet and greet session with the First Lady.
Beyonce, who continues to wear Blue in honor of her baby girl Blue Ivy, wore a Victoria Beckham dress with black Nicholas Kirkwood sandals, a Lanvin eagle necklace & diamond Lorraine Schwartz earrings.
Jay Z’s mom Gloria and Beyonce’s cousin Angela Beyince.
Gloria Carter, Beyonce and Tina Knowles
(Photos via Beyonceonline)
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce Writes Open Letter to Tina Knowles For Mother’s Day
- Beyonce And Jay Z Open Grammys With ‘Drunk In Love’ [Video]
- Beyonce Sings National Anthem at 2013 Inauguration [Photos/Video]
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Allegedly Buy Cher’s Mansion For $41 Million [Photos]
- Michelle Obama Covers Vogue, President Obama Admits She Upgraded Him [Photos]
- Beyoncé, Jay Z, Blue Ivy At The White House For Michelle Obama’s 50th Birthday [Photos]