Beyonce Teases “Grown Woman” Single in New Pepsi Commercial [Video]
Rucuss staffApril 4, 2013
Beyonce had her fans on high alert after she announced that she was releasing something special on 4/4.
The Bow Down singer, who released a six-second teaser on Wednesday, had her Beyhive speculating the news could have been anything from a last name change to a new baby. Her fans eagerly waited and Bey didn’t disappoint.
Well, that someting special was a new Pepsi commercial, which features her new song, Grown Woman. The Timbaland-pr
The commercial’s theme is ’embrace your past but live for now.’ The campaign is part of Pepsi’s “Live For Now” global initiative which launched last year.
Watch the commercial below.
More from Rucuss
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]
- Prince’s Estate Rejects Jay Z’s Bid for Unreleased Music Catalog [Details]
- Jaden Smith Wants to be Emancipated From Will and Jada Smith! [Details]
- Beyoncé Leaves Make-Up, Weave & Jewelry Behind For Super Bowl Rehearsals [Photos]
- Rush Limbaugh Slams Beyoncé for ‘Bow Down’ Song, Says She Did a 180 [Video]
- Rapper Khia Insults Beyonce on Twitter, Claims She Steals Her Music! [Details]