Beyonce Sings National Anthem at 2013 Inauguration [Photos/Video]
Rucuss staffJanuary 21, 2013
Beyoncé Knowles wowed the nation with her rendition of The National Anthem at President Barack Obama’s 2013 Inauguration.
Beyoncé belted out the National Anthem during Obama’s second inauguration in front of more than 800,000 people and millions more watching from their homes. Bey has sung the anthem countless times but this performance will surely go down as one of her career highs.
Beyoncé wore a long black Emilio Pucci gown, a Dior fur coat, emerald earrings with a matching emerald ring both by Lorraine Schwartz. Check out photos of Bey and her husband Jay-Z’s arrival on the US Capitol steps, along with her performance below.
Jay-Z wore a Tom Ford suit.
Watch Beyoncé’s performance below.
Photos via YBF.
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Beyonce, Jay-Z In Cuba, Spends Fifth Anniversary In Havana [Photos]
- Beyonce And Jay Z Open Grammys With ‘Drunk In Love’ [Video]
- Solange Attacks Jay Z in Elevator, Both Get Clowned For It [Details]
- Beyonce Sings National Anthem Live During Super Bowl Press Conference [Video]
- Beyonce Shows Off 1-Year-Old Blue Ivy Carter In ‘Life Is But A Dream’ Documentary [Photos]