Beyonce Shows Off Post Baby Body For Shape Magazine [Photos]
Rucuss staffMarch 14, 2013
It didn’t take long for Beyoncé to bounce back to her pre-baby body after having her daughter, and she’s willing to share how she did it.
Beyoncé is showing off her body in Shape’s April 2013 issue. The 31-year old graces the cover in a sexy two-piece. Bey talks about how she lost 57 pounds after she gave birth to Blue Ivy last January. She credits dancing for helping her get back to her ideal weight.
“I gained 57 pounds when I was pregnant,” Beyonce told Shape. “I didn’t have a lot of time to lose the weight because I scheduled a show three months after I gave birth, which I will never do again. I’m not a person that is naturally very thin, I am a person who has to work to keep my body in shape.
For me, dancing is what keeps me active and I would just say everyone is not meant to be the same. Be healthy and take care of yourself, but be happy with the beautiful things that make you, you.
Did you catch how Bey said she would ‘never schedule another show three months after giving birth.’ Does this mean another child is in Beyoncé’s future? Guess, we’ll just have to wait and see.
Beyoncé kept the weight at bay with cardio, lunges and a diet full of veggies and lean meat.
Photos via Vibe and Shape magazine
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce Wears Antonio Berardi Dress and Jimmy Choo Shoes to Super Bowl Radio Row [Photos]
- Beyonce’s Hair Gets Caught in Fan While Singing ‘Halo’ At Montreal Concert [Video]
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Beyonce Didn’t Think Anything Was Wrong Using a Pre-Recorded Track [Details]
- Pregnant Beyonce On Jay-Z: I Hate The Way He Smells Now