Beyonce Strips Down to Underwear For GQ Magazine Cover [Photos]
Rucuss staffJanuary 9, 2013
Beyoncé is making sure she gains plenty of buzz leading up to her Superbowl halftime performance in February.
And one way to do that is show some skin. Beyoncé graces the February cover issue of GQ magazine in a pair of red leopard bikini bottoms and a mid-drift blue top with her breasts peeking from the bottom.
A promotional tornado is looming for Beyonce, so brace yourselves. Check out the cover below.
Pepsi, which is sponsoring the halftime show, recently announced that 100 fans will introduce Beyoncé when she takes the stage Feb. 3 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans.
There is a contest where fans can submit photos of themselves in various poses, including head bopping, feet tapping and hip shaking. Some of the photos will be used in a TV ad to air ahead of Beyoncé’s halftime performance. The best 50, along with a friend will be selected to introduce the singer.
Photo contest details are at www.pepsi.com/halftime. The contest ends Jan. 19, but Jan. 11 is the cutoff date for those interested in introducing Beyoncé.
Photo via GQ and Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce Releases Behind the Scenes Footage of Her GQ Photo Shoot [Video]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Jay Z Celebrates 45th Birthday in Iceland [Photos]
- Beyonce Shows Off 1-Year-Old Blue Ivy Carter In ‘Life Is But A Dream’ Documentary [Photos]
- Beyonce on Super Bowl: ‘It Was Gone With the Wind Fabulous’
- Beyonce Wants You To Be Part Of Her Superbowl Performance! [Details]