Beyonce Shows Off Bikini Body in Mrs. Carter H&M Campaign [Photos]
Rucuss staffApril 15, 2013
H&M has revealed Beyonce’s full summer ad campaign.
As the new face of the swimwear line, Beyoncé flaunts her curves for the camera. Earlier in the year, the Love On Top singer traveled to the Bahamas to shoot the campaign titled Beyoncé as Mrs. Carter in H&M.” Photographers Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin captured Bey modeling low-priced bikinis from the Swedish retailer.
“I’ve always liked H&M’s focus on fun affordable fashion,” Beyoncé said via CBS News. “I really loved the concept we collaborated on to explore the different emotions of women represented by the four elements — fire, water, earth and wind,” said Beyoncé. “It was a beautiful shoot on a tropical island. It felt more like making a video than a commercial.”
Beyoncé will appear in television commercials, print ads and billboards. One TV commercial will
feature a new song, Standing on the Sun.
Check out a few more photos below.
Photos via H&M and Global Grind
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce Goes Bungee Jumping In New Zealand [Photos/Video]
- Beyonce’s Hair Gets Caught in Fan While Singing ‘Halo’ At Montreal Concert [Video]
- Beyonce to Fan: ‘You Better Put That Damn Camera Down!’ [Video]
- Say What: Beyonce Fan Catches the Holy Ghost During Concert! [Video]
- Jay Z Celebrates 45th Birthday in Iceland [Photos]
- Beyonce Debuts Shorter Bob, Beyhive Not Feeling It! [Details]