Beyonce Shows Off 1-Year-Old Blue Ivy Carter In ‘Life Is But A Dream’ Documentary [Photos]
Rucuss staffFebruary 16, 2013
Beyoncé is showing off her baby girl.
Bey has been pretty protective of daughter, Blue Ivy, since she gave birth over a year ago. But fans will finally get to meet the one year old in her HBO documentary Life Is But a Dream. It is scheduled to air Saturday with intimate moments about her life with Blue and her husband Jay-Z.
A leaked photo from the documentary shows the Love on Top singer holding Blue. The little toddler appears to look like Beyoncé from the eyes up while she has features of her father from the nose down.
In a recent interview with E!, Beyoncé revealed that she is doing everything she can to make sure Blue has a normal childhood
“I think for [Gwyneth Paltrow and I], protecting our daughters is so important and…keeping things on our own terms, so I will still be protective and make sure [Blue Ivy] has a childhood and a great time,” Beyoncé told E! “At some point, you know it is what it is, you can’t control it anymore. But I know as long as I’m the mother that I know I can be and the mother I have—such an incredible mother—my daughter’s going to be fine. [The film is] out now because I feel like I finally know what to say after seeing my child’s eyes.”
Beyoncé probably knew the time was right to show Blue. The one-year old had been spotted on numerous occasions pulling back the blanket that usually shields her from the public.
More from Rucuss
- Jay Z Celebrates 45th Birthday in Iceland [Photos]
- Beyonce, Jay Z Share Wedding/Delivery Footage & PDA At ‘On the Run Tour’
- Beyoncé and Jay Z Race Go Karts at Sweet 16 Birthday Party [Photos]
- Blue Ivy Carter Tired of Being Covered Up, Pulls Back Blanket [Photos]
- Beyonce, Jay Z & Blue Ivy Visit the Louvre Museum [Photos]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]