Beyonce Shoots New Video for ‘XO,’ Has Dance Off With Fans [Photos/Video]
Rucuss staffAugust 30, 2013
Beyoncé took over Brooklyn’s Coney Island amusement park to shoot a video for her upcoming single, XO.
Beyoncé and her stylist Ty Hunter were spotted riding Coney Island’s 86-year old roller coaster while filming the music video. The Grown Woman singer also shot scenes with models Jessica White and Jourdan Dunn.
Beyoncé rocked a pair of ripped jeans, a black bikini bra, white crop top, black patent leather wedges and a Notorious B.I.G. snapback.
Fans swarmed the amusement park to get a glimpse of the superstar, who waved to them as she walked by.
Photographer Terry Richardson was also spotted on set, leading some to believe that he may be directing the video.
During breaks, Beyoncé walked the park while Jessica and Jourdan while she held a few babies. And when the sun went down, Bey let loose. She was spotted having a dance off with two shirtless men.
Check out footage from the dance off below.
Beyoncé is scheduled to headline the first day of the Made in America Festival in Philadelphia on Saturday.
Photos via Global Grind, Necole Bitchie and YBF
More from Rucuss
- Larsa Pippen Spotted Hanging At Future’s Miami Mansion [Details]
- Beyonce Celebrates Album Release At Dave & Busters [Photos]
- Beyonce, Pharrell, Miley Cyrus & More Make TIME 100 Most Influential List
- Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Curves in New ‘Starships’ Video
- Beyonce Spotted In New York, Still Pregnant! [Photos]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]