Beyonce Ready to Buy Mother Tina Knowles $6 Million Mansion in Houston [Photos]
Rucuss staffJanuary 26, 2013
Beyoncé wants her mother Tina Knowles to reap the benefits of being the parent of a superstar.
Bey is reportedly considering purchasing a 25,000 square foot mansion for her mother. The large home is located in Houston’s Piney Point Village and comes with a $5.9 million price tag, RumorFix reports.
The mansion has 16 bathrooms, a sweeping staircase, large game room, private theatre, a mirrored elevator, three kitchens, an elegant pool, patio area, and granite floors. The mansion is currently being used as a rental property for weddings and other events.
Check out a few photos of the mansion below.
Tina and Beyoncé’s father Mathew Knowles split up more than two years ago.
Photos via RumorFix
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Allegedly Buy Cher’s Mansion For $41 Million [Photos]
- Beyonce Refuses to See Her Baby Brother! [Details]
- Mathew Knowles Baby Mama Says He Threatened Her, Wants More Child Support [Details]
- Tina Knowles Reportedly Married Richard Lawson [Details]
- Beyonce’s Dad Mathew Knowles Remarries, Shares Fourth of July Photos
- Tina Knowles Gets Groove Back, Steps Out With Actor Richard Lawson [Photos]