Beyonce Performs at Jay-Z’s Last Concert at Barclays Center [Video]
Rucuss staffOctober 7, 2012
Beyoncé surprised a sold out crowd at the Barclays Center performing twice at her husband Jay-Z’s concert.
Bey performed her hits Diva and Crazy In Love. She wore a pair of black leather shorts, a long-sleeved shirt, a Brooklyn Nets cap and a pair of dark shades. The Love On Top singer didn’t miss a beat performing with a few dancers during her first appearance.
Jay returned to the stage after Bey dropped the mic and walked off. He told the crowd,”Of course I had to let BK touch the stage in BK. Well, BKC now.”
Beyonce, later, joined Jay back onstage to close out the show in black leather pants and jacket with black and blue shoes. She performed the hook on Forever Young with her hubby & his bottle of Ace of Spades. Watch the performances below.
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce And Jay Z Open Grammys With ‘Drunk In Love’ [Video]
- Beyonce Films A New Music Video In Miami! [Photos]
- Wendy Williams Says Beyonce Can’t Talk, Sounds Like She Has Fifth Grade Education [Details]
- Beyonce, Jay-Z In Cuba, Spends Fifth Anniversary In Havana [Photos]
- Beyonce, Jay Z Share Wedding/Delivery Footage & PDA At ‘On the Run Tour’
- Beyoncé, Twins Reportedly Remain Hospitalized With ‘Minor Issue’