Beyonce Makes Second Post Baby Appearance in NYC! [Photos]
Rucuss staffFebruary 8, 2012
Beyonce came out to support her husband Jay-Z once again.
The 30-year old mother watched Jay perform during his benefit concert at Carnegie Hall in New York City on Tuesday night. It was her second outing since giving birth to her daugther Blue Ivy in January. She surprised fans with an appearance at Jay’s concert on Monday.
Beyonce opted for a darker color instead of the bright red dress she wore Monday. She rocked a blue Monique Lhuillier dress, Gucci shoes, a black suede Chanel purse, and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Release First Pictures of Blue Ivy Carter! [Photos]
- Beyonce and Jay-Z’s Daughter Blue Ivy Gets $1800 Swarovski Shoes Made For Her [Photo]
- Beyonce’s Daughter Blue Ivy Looks Like She’s Four, Rocking Timberlands [Photos]
- Blue Ivy Carter Tired of Being Covered Up, Pulls Back Blanket [Photos]
- Blue Ivy Carter and Beyonce Look Identical As Babies [Photos]
- Beyonce Gives First Interview Since the Arrival of Blue Ivy Carter