Beyonce Makes First Public Appearance Since Giving Birth to Blue Ivy [Photos]
Johnnie WaltersFebruary 7, 2012
The world may be waiting on a glimpse of Blue Ivy Carter, but the wait to see Beyonce post baby figure is over.
Bey made her first appearance since giving birth to her first child on Monday night at Carnegie Hall. Bey was in attendance to watch her husband Jay-Z perform to benefit United Way of New York City and the Shawn Carter Scholarship Foundation. Jay, who is the first to be granted an encore performance at Carnegie, was joined by Alicia Keys, Nas, and more.
Beyonce wore a form-fitted Alice Temperly dress with a Alexander McQueen clutch and Christian Louboutin heels. She appears to be close to her pre-baby shape. The Houston native didn’t gain much weight during her pregnancy, thanks to her partial vegan diet. She should be back to her target weight in no time.
Beyonce is scheduled to return to the set of the Clint Eastwood-directed film “A Star Is Born.” Check out photos of the star below.
Alexander McQueen clutch
Christian Louboutin shoes
Beyonce, Jay, and her mom Tina headed over to the 40/40 club after the concert. She ate some wings in VIP and hung out with friends and family.
More from Rucuss
- Get The Look: Beyonce’s Electric Blue Nails
- Beyonce Hires a Live-In Trainer To Whip Her Back Into Shape
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Lose Battle to Trademark Blue Ivy’s Name [Details]
- Top 3 Craziest Rumors About Beyonce and Jay-Z’s Baby Blue Ivy Carter
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Refiles Blue Ivy Trademark to Sell Cosmetics, Strollers [Details]
- Beyonce Will Make First Post-Baby Appearance at 40/40 Club Reopening