Beyoncé Leaves Make-Up, Weave & Jewelry Behind For Super Bowl Rehearsals [Photos]
Peaches GrantJanuary 29, 2013
Beyoncé was spotted going to a rehearsal for her upcoming Super Bowl halftime show at the Mercedes Superdome on Sunday.
Beyoncé left the long weave and make-up at home. She kind of looked tired while walking into the studio. The 31-year old has been rehearsing nonstop since arriving in New Orleans on Jan. 23 in preparation for her halftime performance.
According to an NFL spokesman, the cost of Beyoncé’s show will not be fully covered by the Super Bowl organizers. But we’re sure Pepsi, which is sponsoring the performance, will pick up the remaining costs. Bey reportedly signed a $50 million deal with Pepsi in anticipation of the Super Bowl.
Check out photos of Beyoncé’s au naturale look below.
Check out another Super Bowl promo photo of Beyoncé below.
Photos via GlobalGrind and I Am Beyonce
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce Sings National Anthem Live During Super Bowl Press Conference [Video]
- Seven Unflattering Photos Beyonce Demanded to be Removed From Internet [Photos]
- Beyonce Didn’t Think Anything Was Wrong Using a Pre-Recorded Track [Details]
- Beyonce Brings Out Jay-Z, Performs Hits at Gucci’s ‘Chime for Change’ Concert [Photos/Videos]
- Beyoncé Hires New Management Team [Details]
- Beyoncé Laughes Off Singing Live at Super Bowl, Releases Rehearsal Video