Beyonce Lands People’s World’s Most Beautiful Woman!
Rucuss staffApril 25, 2012
Beyonce was voted People’s World’s Most Beautiful Woman.
People senior editor Alexis Chiu told Today’s Matt Lauer and Ann Curry that Beyonce is “flawless, she’s gorgeous, she’s at the top of her game career-wise, she’s this music icon at 30 years old and on top of it, she has this glow going on … She’s a new mom.”
Beyonce reveals in the magazine that the thing that makes her feel most beautiful is her baby girl, Blue Ivy.
“I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth,” Beyoncé told People. “I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth. She’s just the cutest thing.”
Beyonce admits she makes up songs to sing just to Blue Ivy. When asked which of her parents the baby resembles more, B responded, “She looks like Blue. She’s her own person.”
“The best thing about having a daughter is having a true legacy,” Beyonce said in the issue that will hit stands on April 27th. “The word ‘love’ means something completely different now.”
Beyoncé is slated to perform in Atlantic City over Memorial Day weekend and is rumored to be working on new music for a follow-up to 2011’s 4.
This is the ninth time the pop singer has made the issue, which hits newsstands Friday.
More from Rucuss
- Jay-Z Loves Beyonce’s New Look, Prefers Her in Flats Instead of Heels
- Beyonce Shows Off Post Baby Body For Shape Magazine [Photos]
- Behind The Scenes of Beyonce’s Atlantic City Concert Series at Revel [Video]
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hit the Beach in St. Barts [Photos]
- Beyonce Shares Personal Photos of Blue Ivy, Jay-Z, Solange & More
- Beyonce Reveals How She Came Up With The Name Blue Ivy [DETAILS]