Beyonce, Jay-Z Refiles Blue Ivy Trademark to Sell Cosmetics, Strollers [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 13, 2013
Beyoncé and Jay-Z continue their quest to own the rights of their daughter’s name, Blue Ivy Carter.
Bey and Jay lost their bid to trademark the name Blue Ivy last year to a party planning company who already owned the rights. Now the power couple have decided to re-file the claim using Blue Ivy’s full name, Rumor Fix reports.
Beyonce and Jay filed the trademark paperwork and intend to use the name for cosmetics, skin care products, lotion, eyeglasses, baby strollers, scrunchies, key rings, playing cards, video games and dozens of other products.
The Carters have three years to put the name in use or face losing their bid.
Photo via HBO, E! News and Celebrity Baby Scoop
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce, Blue Ivy Spotted Running Errands in New York City [Photos]
- Beyonce’s Daughter Blue Ivy Looks Like She’s Four, Rocking Timberlands [Photos]
- Blue Ivy Carter Tired of Being Covered Up, Pulls Back Blanket [Photos]
- Beyonce Shows Off 1-Year-Old Blue Ivy Carter In ‘Life Is But A Dream’ Documentary [Photos]
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Lose Battle to Trademark Blue Ivy’s Name [Details]
- Beyonce Files Trademark For Two Names After Twins’ Birth [Details]