Beyonce And Jay Z Open Grammys With ‘Drunk In Love’ [Video]
Rucuss staffJanuary 27, 2014
Beyonce and Jay Z opened the 56th Annual Grammy Awards with their latest single Drunk In Love on Sunday.
Bey, who wore a black thong onesie with a curly bob wig, performed by herself for most of the song. When Jay Z came out for his verse, the couple held hands, slow-danced a bit and got the show off to a steamy start.
It was the first time Bey and Jay played the song together in public live. Watch the Carters’ steamy performance below.
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Newspaper Calls Beyonce A ‘Whore’ For Grammy Performance [Details]
- Beyonce Files Trademark For Two Names After Twins’ Birth [Details]
- Jay Z Celebrates 45th Birthday in Iceland [Photos]
- Beyonce Shows Off 1-Year-Old Blue Ivy Carter In ‘Life Is But A Dream’ Documentary [Photos]
- Beyonce Sings National Anthem at 2013 Inauguration [Photos/Video]