Beyonce, Jay-Z, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Sit Front Row at 2012 BET Awards
Rucuss staffJuly 2, 2012
The seating chart for the BET awards had the elite couples seating front and center for the world to keep a close eye on during the show.
Jay-Z sat to the right of his wife Beyonce while Kanye sat next to his girlfriend Kim Kardashian. Nicki Minaj was next to the reality star, along with her Cash Money crew. Some would say it was a bootylicious affair on the front row.
The Carters and Kanye and Kim looked happy sitting in the front row, while they laughed it up and nodded along to the performances.
Jay-Z, Beyonce, Kanye and Kim Kardashian skipped the red carpet. Kanye and his G.O.O.D. music crew opened the awards show. He, later, returned to the stage to accept the Best Group trophy with Jay-Z.
Beyonce wore a chartreuse satin asymmetric gown, from the Stéphane Rolland Spring 2012 haute couture collection.
More from Rucuss
- The Best & Worst Dressed At the 2012 BET Awards [Photos]
- 2016 MTV Video Music Awards: Red Carpet [Photos]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Rihanna, Jay Z, Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj & More Attend Roc Nation Grammy Party [Photos]
- Rihanna, Chris Brown & Drake Will All Be Seated Next to Each Other at MTV Awards
- Check Out The Funniest Memes From 2015 Grammys