Beyonce, Jay-Z, Kelly Rowland Hang Out Courtside for Brooklyn Nets Game [Photos]
Rucuss staffNovember 24, 2012
Beyoncé tagged along with Jay-Z to cheer on the Brooklyn Nets courtside at the Barclays Center on Friday.
The power couple were joined by Kelly Rowland and Beyoncé’s cousin and former personal assistant Angie Beyince. The Carters were all smiles after the game, as the Nets beat the Los Angeles Clippers 86-76.
Beyoncé wore a black leather jacket, black tights and white shirt. She brought the look together with cat eyeliner makeup. Jay-Z wore a pair of Timberlands and a Rodarte ‘Radarte’ gray hoodie. Check out a few photos below.
ov kept it casual in a Rodarte sweatshirt while Bey turned up the dramatic makeup factor in a leather biker jacket.
Kelly & Angie tagged along for some b-ball fun.
Photos via YBF, Instagram, Twitter
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Sit Courtside at Miami Heat Game [Photos]
- Kelly Rowland Reveals Beyonce’s Baby Gender, Its a Girl!
- Kelly Rowland to Publish First Book ‘Whoa, Baby!’ [Details]
- Beyonce Reveals Plans For The Holidays
- Beyonce Performs at Jay-Z’s Last Concert at Barclays Center [Video]
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Hang Out at Made In America Festival [Photos]