Beyonce, Jay-Z In Cuba, Spends Fifth Anniversary In Havana [Photos]
Rucuss staffApril 5, 2013
Beyonce and Jay-Z spent their fifth wedding anniversary in Cuba.
The celebrity couple brought their mothers, Tina Knowles and Gloria Carter, along for the trip. The vacation comes just weeks before Beyonce is scheduled to begin The Mrs. Carter Show tour. Bey and Jay was spotted holding hands around Havana on Wednesday.
Bey and Jay stopped at La Guarida Restaurant and dined on fish, chicken, black beans and rice. On Thursday, Bey and Jay toured colonial Old Havana. Beyonce posed for pictures with local schoolchildren while Jay-Z puffed on a Cuban cigar.
Beyonce is slated to release her new single, Grown Woman on Monday. Her world tour begins in Serbia on April 15th. Check a few photos of their trip in Cuba below.
Photos via Necole Bitchie, Fashion Bomb, Huffington Post and Global Grind
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Beyonce Sings National Anthem at 2013 Inauguration [Photos/Video]
- Beyonce And Jay Z Open Grammys With ‘Drunk In Love’ [Video]
- 60-Something Woman Talks About Meeting Jay-Z On Subway Train: ‘It Was Very Energizing’ [Video]
- Woman Who Claims to be Jay-Z’s Sister Interrupts Live News Broadcast [Video]
- Solange Attacks Jay Z in Elevator, Both Get Clowned For It [Details]