Beyonce, Jay Z & Blue Ivy Visit the Louvre Museum [Photos]
Rucuss staffOctober 13, 2014
Beyoncé and Jay Z decided to do a little sight-seeing after their On The Run Tour ended.
Beyoncé, Jay Z, and Blue Ivy shut down the Louvre in Paris for a private visit. Bey shared some candid photos from their trip to the art museum on her website.
The Carters posed in front of the world’s most famous masterpiece, the Mona Lisa, which Jay Z name checked on “Picasso Baby.” Bey took a selfie with the Greek statues, while her two-and-a-half-year-old daughter snapped photos of her own on her camera.
There are other photos that show Jay carrying Blue in his arms as they strolled the halls. There is also another photo that shows Blue standing on the floor vent while the air blew up her dress.
The couple has reportedly been shopping for a house in Paris, where they got engaged and where Blue Ivy was conceived. Check out photos from the Carters’ visit to Louvre below.
Photos via Beyoncé.com
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce Shows Off 1-Year-Old Blue Ivy Carter In ‘Life Is But A Dream’ Documentary [Photos]
- Beyonce Jumps Off Top Of Her Yacht [Video]
- Beyonce, Pharrell, Miley Cyrus & More Make TIME 100 Most Influential List
- Beyonce Goes Bungee Jumping In New Zealand [Photos/Video]
- Beyoncé and Jay Z Race Go Karts at Sweet 16 Birthday Party [Photos]
- Beyoncé, Twins Reportedly Remain Hospitalized With ‘Minor Issue’