Beyoncé, Jay Z, Blue Ivy At The White House For Michelle Obama’s 50th Birthday [Photos]
Rucuss staffJanuary 20, 2014
Blue Ivy Carter is only two years old and she’s already had a personal tour of the White House.
Blue Ivy was able to walked the White House halls because her famous mother Beyonce performed at Michelle Obama’s 50th birthday celebration in Washington, D.C. on Saturday. And the Drunk In Love singer made sure her fans got to experience her trip by sharing photos on her Tumblr page.
The star-studded guest list included politicians and entertainers such as Jennifer Hudson, John Legend, Stevie Wonder, Mary J. Blige, Magic Johnson, Samuel L. Jackson, Smokey Robinson, and Gladys Knight.
Beyoncé took the stage to perform a special set for the First Lady and guests in a short gold fringe dress and heels,. The singer posted pictures of herself with the Obamas’ dog Sunny and on the plane en route to D.C. Blue Ivy also joined her mother at the White House, petting the dog in her white dress. And the Christmas tree is still up at the White House.
Check out a few photos below.
Photos via IamBeyonce.com
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce Jumps Off Top Of Her Yacht [Video]
- Say What: Beyonce And Jay-Z On Trial Separation?!
- Beyonce’s Hair Gets Caught in Fan While Singing ‘Halo’ At Montreal Concert [Video]
- Beyonce Gets Clowned On Social Media For New Bangs [Details]
- Beyonce And Jay Z Open Grammys With ‘Drunk In Love’ [Video]
- Beyonce Writes Open Letter to Tina Knowles For Mother’s Day