Beyonce, Jay-Z & Blue Ivy Carter Spend Easter In St. Barts [Photos]
Rucuss staffApril 9, 2012
Beyonce and Jay-Z took their first trip with three-month old Blue Ivy over the weekend.
Only days after their fourth wedding anniversary, the power couple and their bundle of joy took a plane to St. Barts for the Easter holiday. Bey, Jay and Blue spent most of their vacation on a private yacht but they did take sometime to walk on the beach and do a little shopping.
Of course, doing their stay Blue was always covered up with only her tiny little legs visible to the public. Jay kept it casual with a pair of plaid shorts and a $325 Thom Browne button down shirt, while Bey wore a $960 Etro printed silk oversized paisley blouse as a cover-up.
Beyonce finished off her look with a rope belt, pair of studded sandals, tri-color beach bag, and her signature Topshop extra-large hoops.
Beyonce carried Blue in a carrier with a white blanket over her baby girl. She was dressed in an orange cardigan before revealing a $795 Gucci Printed Blouse, $495 Ippolita Snowman Drop Earrings, and a $250 Yves Saint Laurent Arty Gold Plated Glass Ring and denim cut-off shorts. She braided her honey coloured locks into a French braid.
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hit the Beach in St. Barts [Photos]
- Beyonce Celebrates 31st Birthday With Jay-Z and Blue Ivy in France [Photos]
- Tina Knowles Reportedly Married Richard Lawson [Details]
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Release First Pictures of Blue Ivy Carter! [Photos]
- Beyonce Reveals How She Came Up With The Name Blue Ivy [DETAILS]
- Get the Name Right: Beyonce and Jay-Z Welcome Baby Girl Blue Ivy Carter!