Beyonce, Jay-Z Allegedly Buy Cher’s Mansion For $41 Million [Photos]
Rucuss staffMay 13, 2013
Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z have found the mansion of their dreams.
The Carters allegedly bought Cher’s 13,126 square-foot Italian Renaissance-style mansion, which sits on 1.7-acres of land in Malibu, Calif., for $41 million. Bey and Jay bought the estate quietly through a pocket listing, Perez Hilton reports.
The mansion boasts six bedrooms, stone walls and floors and a stamped-copper dining-room ceiling. If the sale is legit, Beyonce and Jay-Z passed on Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch and Ricky Martin’s mansion in Miami. They recently toured both estates.
Check out photos of Cher’s old mansion below.
Photos via Architectural Digest, Rhymes With Snitch and Curb.com.
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce Ready to Buy Mother Tina Knowles $6 Million Mansion in Houston [Photos]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Beyonce Files Trademark For Two Names After Twins’ Birth [Details]
- Blue Ivy Carter Tired of Being Covered Up, Pulls Back Blanket [Photos]
- Prince’s Estate Rejects Jay Z’s Bid for Unreleased Music Catalog [Details]
- Beyonce And Jay Z Open Grammys With ‘Drunk In Love’ [Video]