Beyonce Hires a Live-In Trainer To Whip Her Back Into Shape
Rucuss staffFebruary 23, 2012
Beyonce gained 40 pounds during her pregnancy with her baby girl, Blue Ivy Carter.
Thanks to her partial vegan diet, she didn’t gain as much weight as most women do during a nine month term. But it was enough to hire a live-in trainer to get her back into shape. Bey has hired trainer Marco Borges to live with her and Jay-Z at their New York home to help her drop the 40 pounds.
“Beyonce and Marco are up at 5 a.m. for a two-hour workout, and they do it again at 5 p.m,” a source told Page Six. “They do a mix of cardio, Pilates, plyometrics, yoga and, of course, dance.”
Beyonce, who gave birth to baby Blue on Jan. 7, has already loss 14 pounds. Page Six reports that the pop star is carefully watching what she eats and is “living on protein shakes, egg-white omelettes, pineapple chunks and lots of ice-cold water.”
Beyonce hopes to drop the extra pounds before she has to return to the set of the Clint Eastwood-directed film “A Star Is Born.”
Check out a few photos of Beyonce out on the town since giving birth to Blue.
Beyonce and Jay recently attended the New York Knicks-New Jersey Nets game at Madison Square Garden.
Beyonce made her first appearance after giving birth at Carnegie Hall to watch her hubby Jay-Z perform a benefit concert for the United Way of New York City and the Shawn Carter Scholarship Foundation.
Beyonce returned to Carnegie Hall the following night in this blue fitted dress.
You go girl!
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce Makes First Public Appearance Since Giving Birth to Blue Ivy [Photos]
- Jay-Z and Pregnant Wife Beyonce Are On A Vegan Diet
- Behind The Scenes of Beyonce’s Atlantic City Concert Series at Revel [Video]
- Beyonce Can No Longer Hide Her Growing Baby Bump [Details]
- Beyonce Shows Off Post Baby Body For Shape Magazine [Photos]
- Beyonce Spotted In New York, Still Pregnant! [Photos]