Beyonce Goes Bungee Jumping In New Zealand [Photos/Video]
Rucuss staffOctober 20, 2013
Beyonce is a daredevil.
It seems like nothing scares the Love On Stop singer. Beyonce has been spotted jumping off cliffs on several vacations and now she’s decided to up the anty.
During her trip to New Zealand this week, Beyonce went bungee jumping off Auckland Sky Tower. It is the tallest man-made structure in New Zealand.
But Beyonce didn’t seem worried. She made sure she was well-dressed for her adventure. She rocked a pair of Isabel Marant sneakers and a yellow-and-blue jumpsuit.
She posed for an Instagram photo before falling 630 feet (58 stories) to the ground with only a cablesupporting her. She also posted the caption: “Freefall in New Zealand!.”
She kicked off the Australian leg of her Mrs. Carter Show World Tour in New Zealand on Thursday. Check out other photos of Bey and her daughter Blue Ivy that she posted on her Tumblr page below.
Bey also posed with her stylist Ty Hunter and cousin Angie Beyince.
And Bey posed it up in a creative way with her husband Jay-Z.
Watch footage of Beyonce’s bungee jump below.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce, Jay Z & Blue Ivy Visit the Louvre Museum [Photos]
- Beyonce Shows Off 1-Year-Old Blue Ivy Carter In ‘Life Is But A Dream’ Documentary [Photos]
- Beyonce Jumps Off Top Of Her Yacht [Video]
- Beyonce Shows Off Bikini Body in Mrs. Carter H&M Campaign [Photos]
- Beyonce Debuts Shorter Bob, Beyhive Not Feeling It! [Details]
- Beyonce’s Hair Gets Caught in Fan While Singing ‘Halo’ At Montreal Concert [Video]